Monday, August 29, 2005

It's really crazy how things are happening lately....My last paycheck lost in the mail, with an ensuing 8 day wait., and today, when the new one was due to arrive...nothing....My check for the column..supposed to be here today...forgotten, and with my work schedule i won't be able to get it until after Labor Day....
My relationship with money has been worse then that with my ex's...and THAT speaks volumes! It's not that I don't work....I am out of the house 65 hours a week, not counting what I put in to research and write the column...So, what gives???
I am going to choose to take it as a choice...I can either become bitter and withdrawn, or be thankful for the many gifts I have...like the fingers I have to type this with. Lessons, that's all...Hopefully I will be up to the challenge of meeting dark with light...
My bike...I dearly loved it., for the heartfelt love the gift represented, for the ride back to my 7 year old self with a similar pink bike, for the funky silliness of my 50 year old self pedaling down the road.
Just another choice of reacting to dark with light.
I am not always up to the challenge. But I never give up trying. Later.

No comments: