Friday, October 14, 2005

October 14th, 05
God Help Me~~ this is probably the last free blog I write....at least, here on Mermaids.
You see, she is moving....stretching, basking, fingering her pearls, ready to go to new seas.
I hate that people anaylse and fret over this plain mermaids journey. Time to find another pearl.
A secret pearl. One that is not shucked, one harder to find.
I am scared., going to a STUPID (fear talking) writer's conference.
What is a writer? I guess it's just someone who loves to write.
that i Do.
see you soon. Pray for me.
Facing my demons, needing prayer.
Don't worry, I will remember you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whoa jumping to fast my freind. I know there is some strange people out there leaving you comments but don't let them
make you run. If you do decide to go then Good Luck as always.

Flora van Stek said...

you can always keep your weblog private and only give the (new)address to people you know and trust. i would miss it very much.