Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday Afternoon~~
Such a busy mermaid!! I am not gliding thru the currents right now, I am joyously stroking the water powerfully, doing underwater somersaults and blowing bubbles, because i am WORKING again. I have alot of money problems, that's still true, but, I am WORKING, and it will only be a matter of time before i catch up.
I love working at the pizza place...I love my seniors....things are finally falling into place. I am meeting so many people i am getting dizzy from it all...I see them all as potential characters in my book (s), and in my mind's eye i hear them dialoging, i am describing them, i am making them come alive. I do this mostly when i cook, or clean, when i am in movement, because when my body is busy with other tasking, my mind seems to be at it's most potent.
I am making my way here in this new place. Once more, all i can say is thank you, God....for taking me out of the dark uncertainty of why i came, and helping me find purpose once again. Later.

No comments: