Saturday, October 02, 2004

Saturday Night~~
I never hide my thoughts in my blog...as a matter of fact, i pride myself on my openness. Sometimes i think that by sharing my sorrows, as well as my joys, my failings, as well as my successes, that i might be able to connect with those in the same boat..to either show them how to get thru a difficult time, or how NOT to do something..
But, tonight, i am profoundly hurting, and this one is not one to share. So, if i don't write for awhile, please forgive me...
I'll be back....Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tantra twin I am sorry that you feel hurt. My experience with you is that whatever time and degree of hurt is present you also take the time to heal.
In another recent blog you wondered if men are only drawn to your lust for life. What draws YOU to life? Is not this something that is just for you to choose?
Is not choice a dynamic process? It moves, it becomes a mover, it creates, it sits quiet in somber note hovering, it gestates, it is born... and sometimes, it hurts. xoxoxoxoxo( or, oxoxoxoxoxoxo).