Sunday, March 28, 2004

Don't let Motherhood fool you...HA! Don't let that biological timebomb explode without listening to a veteran...It aint't always pretty......!!!!! Justin came home yesterday, went straight into his room, crashed...and i didnt hear a peep until 6:30 am this morning., when his alarm went off...SUNDAY...his alarm went off, the only day i can sleep late....I stumbled to his room, shut off the alarm, and went back to bed....I vaguely heard him in the bathroom, and by the time i really got up, about 8am., he was gone....GONE! a seventeen year old gone on a sunday at 8am!!!!My mother antenna immediately up and doing a 360 scan.....Tried to think the best, and went to work at 11am....6pm., home again...NO JUSTIN!!! where the hell is he? what is he doing? why not the courtesty of a phone call????? They ALWAYS know where i am....It's 8pm and i am pissed., pissed at the unknown...what is wrong with the male species? Does their penis take the place of the phallic shape of the phone? Is THAT why they feel no need to pick up the phone, because they have already put their penis in hand, and that is effort enough???????I should CHARGE by the hour for all the time i could have spent meditating or relaxing that i have RUINED waiting for a phone call.....I am going to do it, publicly, indeliably...I hereby utter the curse of motherhood upon my youngest son..."Justin, may you someday have a child just like you". There. it is done. I am going to make a strong pot of tea, and wait for him to come home.

No comments: