Thursday, October 14, 2004

Thursday afternoon~~
Have you ever had those times in your life where you knew God shined on you? I have..Holding my children in my arms, their skin like spring petals, their fingers curled around mine. Perfect hugs, where the essence and breath was of love..Rainbows and the scent of fresh cut grass and the glory of a spider web, irridesent in the dawn.
I am now employed..official title."Outreach Coordinator", at the Senior Center. I suppose it would help if i could spell my title, but, that's not what matters. It was a God-shining moment, as i ignored the Big Kahuna after he said congradulations, and turned to the big glass window where the seniors watched our every move. I smiled so big i thought i would burst, and my eyes were happyshining with tears. Two thumbs up!, I gave them, and they started clapping their hands in applause. I love them, and i can't wait to start on monday....Later..

4 comments:

Flora van Stek said...

Yipppieeeee mrs senior coordinator!!!!

Lisa said...

YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! is right! And i don't even have an official red hat yet...lol

Amadeus said...

I am so happy for you Lisa, I can hardly contain my emotions here. I had no doubt whatsoever that you would be selected for this position that was custom-designed personally for you. How do I know this you ask? ... well, an angel dropped by the other night, and she had a red bird with her. She said you were part of their special plan, and would only say that there is a reason for you to be in Berlin at this point in history. She was very convincing.

Lisa said...

Oh, my amadeus, my redbird looks after you, too. she knows i love you, she knows that i need protectors, and she knows that you need protectors, too. I only hope, i only pray, that she will fly high and wide, because you and i are fine. Love you, Lisa