Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Tuesday Night~~
I am so thankful i am female. In the words of a wise man that i respect and admire"men are 95%dog." I am sorry that i have had to experience the major aspect of that equation.....but, i have, with a resounding WOOF! WOOF!
I see women all around me, that are smart, savvy, and certainly capable of better decisions, that turn to fluff when their man starts ruffling his cock-feathers.
Why do they do this? Is is because if they upset their man they lose the key to their financial golden goose? Yup, sometimes. Is it because they don't want to deal with discord? Yup, absoleutely. Is it because they just know the waters, sharks and all., and don't feel like chumming elsewhere? You got it.
Forgive me for my ascerbic rendition of men. If women had penis's , i would be a lesbian. I find women much more compassionate, multitasked, and communicative then men.
To my male friends, please don't think i don't love you...i DO!! But can't you train you litter-mates in better behavior?
I.E>
don't slobber over us. It grosses us out
don't lie to us about your relationship status.( I love you, Genie and i are just WORK buddies...we just stopped over for a cocktail) We will smell you out for the dirty dog you are, and crucify you, somehow.
don't think foreplay is a one time thing, and once you sleep with us, you've done your job. Foreplay, to us, is lovemaking...your penetration is just the exclamation mark.
Let us cry. When we cry, we release all are gentleness, our aggression, without taking down the nation. It is much more intelligent to let us cry, and pat our backs, then let us get a knife in the middle of the night, in our Elvis t-shirts, and our bunny slippers.
What am i trying to say? Oh, Lord, guys....Just hold us...Just listen to us. It makes us melt, it makes us okay, and your safe for another day. Later

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kari,
sometimes i just don't know where my blogs come from...Yes, i do, from my heart. I just fire my heart off in words, and sometimes i embarrass myself, but, i never take the words back. They are who i am, when i am feeling. Nice to hear from you, sweetie...miss you.