Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Wednesday night~~
I am tired, so body tired...But my heart is singing, and i am happy. I loved being with my old folks today, learning all the admin and being there for them. I get so many hugs, so many kisses, i make them laugh and i watch over them. THen i went home, had a quick coffee, and into my redhotchilipepper chef pants(knew not to get rid of them) with my clunky black rockports and a tshirt...The chef is great, and threw me into the pot ...pointing to things on the menu and saying.."cook it"..So i did, and though my feet were screaming, i was creating, apron on, knife flying, flying myself by the seat of my pants.
Sleep, ah, to crawl into my lovely cloud bed, clothes flung to the floor, hugging my extra pillow...and do it all again tomorrow. I think with the two jobs i will be able to make it, and they are both jobs i love. Later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blue bird says: To have passsion for two jobs is a most wonderful thing. You go Girl! The senior group are a group of folks that are very lucky that they have you entering into their lives. You will make them sing and giggle like children. I know that you have a burning desire in the kitchen and are a hot mama! In no time you will have that Chef staying out of the kitchen and allowing you to work your magic over the food you create. Maybe you'll teach him a trick or two! You are one hell of a woman!!