Friday, September 10, 2004

Thursday Night~~
Home is where the heart is...God Bless whoever wrote that..because, today, i know it is true. I am now living in a beautiful house...so beautiful, i would not dare to eat an icecream sandwich on the couch. The sea is so close, and the sky...well, the stars reach down and kiss you...
And me? i miss my little cottage. I am waking up each night in dead sweats, I miss my son. I miss the stupid mattress store. I miss the winding road, to my house. I miss .....well, i miss everything. I am just a coward. I don't know why i moved. I miss Justin's girlfriend, with her serious eyes, and her tiny little waist, and i miss my grandbabies(even though i can't really claim them yet.) I miss my red tomatoes, and my swing, and i miss my flowers.
Why in God's name did i do this?????This house makes funny noises in the middle of the night, and, i am locking the doors, scared. Later

1 comment:

foxymama said...

I'm glad you landed where it's beautiful but I wish your landing had been a little softer...and I miss your porch swing. Hope it gets better for you...