Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Tuesday Evening~~
How easy it is not to write, not to express yourself, but, rather, to hide away, keeping your secrets, keeping up fences of self-defense.
To blog this past week has been too painful..for my thoughts have not been light, or funny, or even beautiful. I am well aware that my family reads my blogs, using them as a pulse, to see how i am doing in my new home.
I am learning to do fine; i am meeting people, i am enjoying the intrinsic beauty of Delmarva Pennisula. Justin is still hard, very hard at times. As i have been trying to write, for example, he has interrupted me five times already..my concentration is broken.
My computer server is different, and though it's fast, it isn't reliable..I have a new morning routine, and i feel very thrown off....
But, tomorrow, thank God for tomorrows...it's a new day...
P.S....Have a job interview tomorrow in the afternoon with the district mgr of the drug store....wish me luck and send me prayers! Later......

No comments: