Thursday, April 01, 2004

I love to write...It is like sex., sometimes it is so good, you never want to stop. Sometimes, you just don't want to. sometimes, you know you SHOULD want to, so, you pretend. and, sometimes, when you least expect to be inspired, overwhelmed, or crash over the cliff....you just do...........YEAHAAAAAA!
I just found out that i made 6% comission instead of 5! This is a real victory, because i was only 12 dollars short., and i just trusted God to take care of me instead of finagling the books to get there....Thanks, God.
Had a wonderful conversation with my brother today...I love him so much, sometimes i confuse him with my childrens names....he is my little brother, and, i always feel like he belongs close to my heart.....i suspect my sisters' feel the same way....
Well, i haven't written anything earth shattering... No perfect writing, no Nobel prize.... just like me.....surfing, sliding, loving, feeling.....Life.

No comments: