Sunday, April 18, 2004

SUNDAY MORNING~~
Sitting in my batik robe, listening to sweet violin music, drinking my morning coffee with the big, fat white cat on the windowsill.Today i get out of work early, at 5pm, and even if it rains, i will be outside, knees in the dirt, working the soil in the flowerbeds, looking for old friends popping up from the earth, thanking God for his majesty through the earth in my fingers, and the wind on my face.
Such a longwinded sentence! Guess it's okay for someone not even awake yet. In fact, i am so not awake, that i will have to write later. My words are like hard butter right now, not melted and creamy and flowing like i prefer..........Hmnnn, i think i will go back to bed and wake up Rikk, THAT's a better way to start a sunday morning....later.

No comments: