Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Wednesday Morning~~
I am so thankful for this journal. It has been almost a month to the day since i started it. I am starting to see a pattern emerge from it all. I see the words that i use too often. I see the sentences that are too long. I see the spelling errors. I am starting to see the value of editing. It is like pulling weeds out of the garden,necessary for the health and beauty of the flowerbed. I see that this will hopefully be a gift to my children someday. They will get to see me as a real person, not just their mom. I will always have a mournful wail locked in my heart over the deaths of my parents. Who were they, really? I will never know, and always hunger for that knowledge.
Perhaps the weather has made me meloncholy today. It is raining quietly, everything a hazy pale green, with a silver gray sky.
Today is the last day of my workweek. I hate the three day back to back 11 hour shifts. I will work hard, dream even more, and look forward to tonight.

No comments: