Monday, April 26, 2004

Monday Night~~
The world is a glorious place!!Just when i think i have it figured out, BOOM! it tilts on it's axis, and i see things differently.
I got an email from my brother, offering support with the overwhelm syndrome.LISTS..with the most important first,to ease the panic. This is also Rikk's solution. I got an email from Flora..also offering support....She sent me images of balloons, soaring high, happy colored and dancing, the way my sales will be..
I love the combination of the esoteric and the practical. I think it is the way i see things, too. I never discount the magic. But i DO look both ways before i cross the street.
Tonight i am listening to fifties Do Wop...wearing my sun and stars jammies, with cloud slippers and my pearls. My hair is curling wildly, out of control, and my glasses are slipping down my nose. I am hungry, ravenous, and as i write, I imagine myself as a medieval wench, in a tight corseted dress, with my pearls, of course, holding a great roasted turkey leg two fisted, and tearing it with my teeth. Now THAT'S hungry...lol.
I think i will settle for something a little quicker to cook when i finish writing...maybe a peanut butter and jelly?
Tomorrow i am starting the south beach diet. I have plumped up and don't like it. Probably will like the diet even less, but, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
Tired, now.....but, happy. I know i am loved, and that is all there really is. zzzzzzzz
Later.

No comments: