Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday Night...
Another post, unedited...can't help that, just have to go forward, anyway(even though little oj has just found the mouse, and is trying his best to sabatatouge, too)..I just picked up his little body, and took him off the computer desk...jeeeeshhhhh.
I admit, with all my fierce bravado the last two days, i am so dreading going to work tomorrow. How can i pretend that all is well? I want to spit in his face. I am going to bed in just a bit, and do alot of praying. It's not right to want to spit in someone's face. I need to let God fight this battle, not me. Going to bed with a clenched fist,mostly hot air, and a hope that my angels reign me in, so i can learn instead of loss. Later.

2 comments:

Blap said...

you know that book you were writting the other night-
i have some insight on that..
it's like you said "Is this the theme of my life"
it's like your dream pushing through saying...
Only you choose that theme...pages are still blank
so spit and nail 'em...even if it's only in your stories
i love your blogs.
ninight
xxx

Amadeus said...

Wow... and I thought I had a bad week. Mine was nothing compared to what you've been going through at work. I only wish there was something I could do or say to diminish your anxiety, mend your broken spirit, and ease the strain and tension I know you have to be going through. But I know you're also strong, and have been through much worse in your lifetime, so hang in there my dear, justice has a way of finding those that try to avoid it.