Saturday, July 31, 2004

Saturday night~~
I am having fun!I am listening to The Shirelles, Temptations, Ben E. King, and that luscious hunk of man, Barry White.(listen to his lyrics, gentleman,lol). I have the computer room all torn up, packing books. It's official, i am more then a packrat, i am certifible. How else did i find a Bon Appetit magazine from July,1981?AND I CAN'T THROW IT OUT!
I love to look at people's bookshelves. I think it is akin to the secret pleasure voyeurs have..peeking...what interests them? what do they read when no one's watching?
Okay, just a little peek...
Cookbooks, many, many cookbooks
"The Curious Lore of Precious Stones"
"The Complete Guide to Gardening"
"Photoanalysis"
"The Doctors book of Home Remedies"
"A Year in Provence"
Let's see...some juicier stuff...
"Lust"
"The Desiderata of Love"
Hmnn...not much juicy stuff....But lots of:
Spooky Stuff
Police Thrillers
No harlequin romances, thank God. Historical Novels...love those in the tub..
Enough self help books to save the nation.
Enough spiritual books to float to heaven...
Sales how to books (didn't read them too much)
Enough of the peek...
Going to keep dancing to those smooth, sweet oldies...packing my books, having fun.
( I am just a home girl at heart) Later...

No comments: