Monday, July 05, 2004

Monday night~~
it is hard to type, because baby orange kitty is nursing on my thumb.He is insistant, and won't let go, and as i drag my thumb to the keyboard, he comes with it. He suckles like a human baby, with those sweet, moist sounds, and the gentle pressure of insatiable need. Some day, my boys will read this post...Will they be horrified? Will they see Oepedius incarnate, rearing his ugly head? Or can i somehow describe the sonata of joy, the utter serenity, of a baby at my breast?
So... i will try.....
1982....
You will not take formula, and i only tried it because the doctors said it was best...one taste, and you spit it out, and you don't like being alone in your crib, either. Your face reddens in rage, and i know what to do. Wrapped in my arms, snuggled deep in my bed, mouth to me, you drink deep, listening to the beating of my heart. You quiet, and i ...i feel ferocious, the need to protect and feed and keep you safe almost a growl in my throat,intwinded with a peace, so deep, a sense of belonging, so endless, that all i can do is let you drink...both of us wordless, speaking volumes......
Baby kitty is sleeping, chin touching the desk....as so should i be...Oh, and...( SORRY, GEORGE!)i know u will hate this one, lol....Later

No comments: