Monday, July 19, 2004

Monday Night~~
Don't worry, anonymous....the buttons on blogger are broken again...So, no fancy colors...I must admit i loved your poem(it had humor and heart) and, as i dashed off to work this morning, i realized that I couldn't see my post very well, either, lol.
Quiet day at work....the boss went out of his way to act nice ( like i am going to forget, HA!)so, i acted the same....Deb, on the other hand, could'nt look me in the eye...She is the one who told the boss i was ranting about going to the labor board..even though when she said "you have put me on the spot,telling me your plans for the boss" I told her to forget it, our friendship was worth more then the 200 dollars taken out of my check, and i wouldnt go to the labor board..sigh. I will never stop believing in the good in people, though. I can think of all the good that has come of our friendship, and feel compassion that she is so desperate for the closeness she has with the boss that she needs to betray a friend to cement that friendship.
Looks like the closing for the refinance is set for Friday at 1pm!! My stomach is kinda clenched, so hopeful and so scared, but, destiny is blowing in my ear, half caress, half tickle, and i am just enjoying the sensation.
Tomorrow, nine am, paying for new ins. for the house, the last thing to do for the refinance...used all my skill, and LOTS of prayers, to get it done in 24 hours...as is the last necessary expense to finish the paperwork.
I recieved my birthday presents from T. and J....i am such a lucky woman...My next post well publish them...
We don't need jewels, we don't need possessions...we only need people that love us, even if that love is not perfect..Indeed, DESPITE that love is not perfect..because in the imperfection of life, we hone our ability to be with God, in his perfection.....Be back in a few with my letters....xxx

No comments: