Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Wednesday Morning~~
I have some kind of dream marathon going on every night. Last night i dreamt i told Debbie i was moving..I was wearing a yellow sweater, and she just looked at me blankly, and said "youre moving?".I just raised one eyebrow, and remained silent. (debbie is the "friend" at work that told the boss about the labor board). The night before i was sunbathing on a crowded beach,head tilted up, soaking in the sun as i watched the waves crash to the shore. Every morning i wake up feeling like i was in school, enrolled in a crash course, head crammed with knowledge. Only problem is, i can't remember WHAT school i am enrolled in , what the course is, or what it was i was learning!
Yesterday WAS busy from start to end;I got the insurance for the house, went to work, got everything faxed to the refinance guy, got the last employment verification phone call from the new mortgage company, (WHEW!,in the nick of time),and the closing date in definetly set for Friday, at 1pm.Worked til nine pm, went grocery shopping, home at 10pm...Both of the boys are feeling anxious...I am their landmark of security, and that landmark is picking up stakes..I know there will be alot of porch-swing talks, reassuring, calming, explaining over the next two days off. I am ashamed to say that i don't feel like explaining, calming, or reassuring them at all...all i want is to sit by the water alone, and reassure MYSELF, but i will find a way.
Wish i could preview and edit my posts..still no luck with that...So, please forgive the wordy sentences and spelling errors...feels like getting dressed without that last glance in the mirror to see if my slip is showing.
Off to the shower i go, that morning haven i love so well....and then one more day of work, before my two days off. Later.

2 comments:

Flora van Stek said...

You can always Edit your posts AFTER you publish them. Click on the Blogger logo, which you can find when you stroll down to the end of the page... You will see a window where your blog is announced... Then click on Change settings, and then on Edit... and you can Edit whichever post you want...

love, F.

Flora van Stek said...

I see your Blogger logo is under your Archives...
And choose 'New post', and then you can Edit the old ones...

Good luck, lady writer ;)

F.