Saturday, July 03, 2004

Saturday Night~~
The sun is sinking, and i guess i have been, too. I know somewhere there are parties, and fireworks, but, i am home alone. I feel like i was dropped off on a deserted island, yet, somewhere close, yachts are motoring by...The boys are out, and half of me is glad, because i can have quiet time, the other half....pissy. Well, i have a choice., either mope around, or use the time to be happy. I choose happy. I don't want to go to the fireworks alone, it's just too sad. I am going to blast Louie Armstrong, dance a little, and who knows? .
Ps..the only reason i wrote this blog tonight was because i promised myself NOTHING would stop me from writing everyday, unless i had no computer to do it with......Later.

1 comment:

Blap said...

just thought i'd tell you that as i read this post and connected with it my gaze started toward the top of the page and there was an ad for
"Emotional Health MP3"
and i just thought that was pretty funny...
keep writting
im reading