Saturday, July 17, 2004

Marathon, Blog 2, Sat. Night~~
I stood out in the rain, and stuck out my tongue. The raindrops tickled, sexy, and i wanted more. (Sorry, George). I felt my skin chill, and wanted, all of a sudden, to rip off my clothes and make love. ( VERY sorry, George).
My hair curled more, my tshirt was wet, and i came in to write this post. I don't care if i am cold, i don't care if my bottom is wet. At least i am alive, and trying, and never give up.
Ah, here it comes. The crashing wave of rememberance. Oh, mom,i miss you. You come to me as a redbird, your lily of the valley perfume mysteriously appears. I know i will see you again, even more important, feel your arms around me.
I could talk about the phone call; i could talk about the funeral...i could talk about finding you in your bedroom, dying. But...i would rather write about your lovlieness.later

No comments: