Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday Damn Night~~
I am not finished. What Dave (the boss) did to me, demoralized Garry and Debbie. They both offered me their credit cards,(which i refused). Instead, i told them"let this be a lesson to you...if he can do this to me, he can do it to you." A funeral pall settled over the store, and I don't think Dave will ever recoup from the loss of security each of us felt.
But, naive little never giving up warrior that i am....I found a car company that will take my cash(and my debit card)...It is not final yet, but i will try tomorrow. And for those of you that are laughing, (though i am sure not maliciously)..It is Hertz....in case you ever have the need to rent a car without all the approved credit to do so. See how it works? I just gave a referral to Hertz...Enterprize gets a thumbs down., because of their stringent requirements...and the place i work? well.....who was it that said it so eloquently? " instant karma's gonna get you.". I am finished now.....thank God for Moonlight sonata...as it cools this passionate fire of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mermaid of the Current, Do not fret and do not let him see you sweat! Shrug it off. From the reading about you, I have come to realize that you are a strong independent woman full of desire and passion. Who does not realize all of her potential.You are a risk taker. Strong and confident, once you put your mind to it. What you need to work on is the little part of uncerntainess in you. This Dave guy, will one day find himself in need and there will be not one there to support him. What goes around comes around! Just remember payback is a bitch.