Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday Night~~
When the cosmic wrecking ball hits, why aren't we given at least a "HEAD'S UP!!" Today I finalized my reservations to rent a car for the trip to maryland this thursday...My boss was letting me use the company credit card for the hold they place while the car is being used, because my credit card balance is so tiny. Today he told his son, (from his hospital bed) NO...forget it...i am not helping her. I was so shocked, i was speechless. It was because of my defense of the little old lady with the adjustable bed, i am sure. He thought i was trying to defy him, but, really, it was a confusing situation, with him giving me all sorts of alternatives, and me choosing the one(in my distress) that sounded the most workable. He STILL doesnt see the sense in helping her, giving her her money back. I am going to make a F@***ing horrible witness to THAT law suit, for, so help me God, i will be on her side, regardless of my personal repurcussions. What is right is right, and it is NOT right to be so insensitive to a sick old woman. I wish i was rich! I could fix this in a new jersey minute.DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!
So, i spent half the day composed, half the day running outside, crying. Quite the feat for a salewoman. ..WE have to be happy, exude confidence in our selves, our store, our product.000000000000000000000000hhhhhhhhhhhh Life, doing the right thing, can be so hard.

1 comment:

Amadeus said...

Doing the right thing is always the tougher of your two options, but it is also the one character traits that allows one to sleep well at night. Taking the other option (the easy way) might produce temporary superficial satisfaction for those around you, but usually ends up creating much larger and difficult problems in the long run. Keep doing the right thing, the rewards are immeasurable!