Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Wednesday Night~~
Sleepy, sensual, tired, tonight. The eve of a trip(anywhere) makes me excited...What will i see? what will i feel? what will i learn? I confess, i am terrified of driving. I am terrified of being a woman alone. I am terrified...well, of the unknown. But, i am doing it anyway. If i didn't, it would be like refusing to grow a garden, because a bee might sting you. Is the sting fatal? Or is it just a pinch, grown to gargantuan proportians because of the fear of the stinger?
I said i was sleepy...that's understandable, with my work schedule. Sensual?Adventure always makes me feel wicked, wild, ready. Tired? Oh, lord, i am not packed or finished everything.....I am going to give it up. Braid my hair.(it's too hot). Brush my teeth. Say my prayers. My prayer is..."dear God, bless this journey." Amen. ....Later

No comments: