Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Wednesday Morning~~
Wanted to mention...Remember the little old lady who wanted to return her bed? After all that fuss (and i am still in trouble over it!) Lenny told me they took it back, and charged her 250.00 for the trouble. She ended up happy with the store, and they are going to donate the mattress for a tax write-off. It would have been so much easier if they had done that in the first place, like i suggested...oh, well...it ended okay, and that's what matters.
G. was back to his old self, grouchy and negative.Deb and Lenny seem to be deepening their business relationship, and Dave is still in the hospital..Me? I was totally focused on sales, and let all else float away. I laughed and made friends with all the strangers who came through the door, just by being myself. I wrote 3,400.~~ not a bad day at all.Time to jump in the shower and do it again...later.

No comments: