Sunday, June 27, 2004

Sunday afternoon~~
I just got home from work, and i find myself filled with a divine discontentment. I just want to GO....i don't want to finish up all the stuff here in michigan...I hate having to work at the mattress store for the rest of the summer. If i could magically find 10,000 dollars, that would be all it would take...to set up the account to take care of the house here, to buy a decent vehicle, to pay bills and have a bit of a cushion to start off with....How can somebody that works so hard be poor? It all goes back to "work smarter, not harder", i guess. I have given too much away, of my material things, and my talents, to have accrued the bank account i need right now. I am feeling very alone and meloncholy. Nothing to do with those feelings, except channel them into pressing forward, to my goal.
These are the times i submerge, while the storm rages above the blue line of the water. I lose my legs, and my powerful mermaid tail propels me forward..I open my lips slightly, and the cold water swirls in my mouth. My arms stroke tightly, and i dive to the bottom, with my pearls touching the sand. I am peaceful, home, with tiny seahorses clinging to my hair, heralding my progress. I am peaceful, home.No, i am just a crazy girl, trying to make it all work.

No comments: