Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tuesday Night~~
Listening to classic R&B...Sam & Dave.,"Hold on, I'm Coming"..I am dancing in my seat, doing a solitary flirt, pouting my lips and swinging my hips. I am glad no one can see me, because i know men have testosterone,but we women, well, when we are feeling..(hot, sultry, sexy,) I don't think we can attribute it to a simple hormone...it involves our WHOLE BEING.
It must be the moon..it is almost full, a luminous Necco disc, just ripe for licking.Best i stay in my seat, swaying to the music, letting my fingers caress the keyboard, safely.
(sorry, george) George is my brother. My only brother. My baby brother. He reads this every day, my first devotee. I promised myself one thing when i began writing...that i would never censor this blog. Having George read this is a challenge, because it's like looking your priest or your child in the eye and discuss ...well, the things that make me a total female. I tend to show a pollyanna self to the world...That Catholic upbringing sure raises it's head sometimes!
Oh, great...Barry White just started playing. I love Barry White. Men scoff at him, but, he knows what women want. His voice is insistant, encouraging, he tells us to "do it" he says he will keep us pleased, he tells us he is focused entirely on us...we are SPECIAL..
This is terrible. I never intended to write this tonight, actually, i was planning on writing about WHERE i write...to discribe the room, to let you into the writing place...The oyster where the pearl sits.I am speechless. This blog has taken on a life of itself....Later......

3 comments:

Amadeus said...

I love your writing! While reading, it felt like I was there watching your pouted lips and swinging your hips - I could almost see you, your descriptions are so vivid and 3-D. It makes me happy to see someone so full of life, so excited about anything. Sam & Dave are one of my all time favorites, brings back many fond memories.

Don't you ever stop... keep taking all life has to offer! Happiness is defined by who you are; not what you have - and you have it all.

Lisa said...

You are right, Amadeus. Happiness IS defined by who you are, not what you have...sometimes it takes a friend to look at you, explain their perspective, and suddenly the world takes on a clear focus...thanks...

Blap said...

you go girl..get your groove on-wish i were there with some wine!
you describe it very good.
it's a cancerian thing
be well
groove on