Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Tuesday Night~~
They say that men think about sex every 5 minutes. I have asked men i know about that statistic, and they usually nod "yes" but fail to go into any detail. Could it be true? The only thing i can think of is that we women are wired very differently, because, i know I don't think about sex every 5 minutes. Maybe the other part of that is the penis. I mean, we are tucked in...and tuck ourselves in even tighter with panties and pantyhose.To pee can be a ritual in itself, peeling the layers. But a man? He wakes up more often then not with a lovely exclamation mark of his maleness, and every time he moves, feels the weight and swing. I wish, just for a tiny second, i could have one, because it looks like so much fun to play with!(attached, i mean)I am glad i am a woman, though. I like being secret, and protected, and not easy to get to. I have no earthly idea why i even thought of this subject tonight..Maybe it was the ride home from work, the sun a violent tangerine circle, plunging into the coulds. It made me think of passion,of possession, of entrance. I miss Rikk. I hesitate to write this, because i know i am showing part of that secret me, that i don't share. It's too late now. I will write, i will write, i WILL write. Later...

1 comment:

Amadeus said...

I love the way you think.. the way you write... the way you open your heart and mind and bravely put into words your most intimate thoughts that most people would never allow to venture beyond the depths of their cerebral cortex. I've often wondered what it would be like not to have a penis, but I think I would feel incomplete without it after having it for so long. Nevertheless, my curiosity causes me to consider what it may be like to be neatly tucked away, secure, hidden, and protected. Maybe that's why men think about sex more frequently, because there is always something there to remind them, (isn't that the name of a song?) although I think it's closer to every 17 minutes.

Thanks for always placing a "lovely exclamation mark" on my day!