Thursday, June 10, 2004

Thursday Morning~~
Bleary eyed and wildhaired this morning..I stayed up reading half the night, lulled by the sound of the rain outside my window. Sometimes i just have to read all night...the house breathes in slower rhythmn, and so do i. And today? No garage sale for me. Still raining, and cool, and gray. Perhaps a blessing in disguise, because it will force me inside the house, to clean and organise and start packing.Good news on the refinance yesterday...I am 90% there. I have been juggling finances so often and for so long,sigh. I am amazed at my resourcefulness., my calm and daring under fire, lol. I just hope i can juggle high and fast enough to go to maryland next week....so, with that thought in mind, time to pay bills and see what's left in the cookie jar.....later

No comments: