Monday, June 28, 2004

Monday Morning~~
Rough morning. Long discussion with J. on maryland, life, you name it. At his exact age i was stealthily planning my escape from Alabama. Alabama was where i was shipped, with my brother and sister, after my mom died. A very bad place.........
Am i ready to talk about it? I don't know. Time to put on my happy face and go sell beds. Wearing a soft yellow sweater, with pearl and citrine earrings that my cousin Kelly gave me years ago. I guess i am a true cancerian...i never forget a kindness, and even though i might forgive an injustice, i never forget that, either...Off to work i go.

2 comments:

Blap said...

i am a cancerian
so we are already in a sisterhood

i just felt compelled to write you something because i was taken by your title
very poetic and "tori amos"
you probably know her
if not i will introduce her to you

citrine is a good stone to wear you should wear it more often...
helps with the demons of the past-

and with that imma blog off:)
keep writting

Lisa said...

hi, blap~~Funny how i wore those earring for the first time in months, just after i posted this blog...I have no idea who "tori amos" is?? but, i would like to know. thank you for your comment, and i WILL keep writing..