Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Wednesday Morning~~
Yesterday was such a hellish day. Someone is always in the hotseat at work, and it was my turn yesterday. It is so poisenous there. Why can't i learn to brown-nose like everyone else? With my face, it's impossible. Every emotion shows through.Customer service problem again..My 84 year old sickly lady hated her adjustable bed and wanted to return it. I knew for 2 weeks that it was a bomb ready to go off..brought it to their attention, but no one would address it. The boss ranted and raved, saying he wouldn't take it back without a 200 dollar charge, then he wasn't taking it back at all, ect. I called her and told her we would take it back, and i would personally pay the 200 charge. That was when he REALLY hit the roof...because he didn't want to take it back at all. Horrible. The profit could be made up by my loss of comission and the 200 dollars,and selling the base at least as a floor model. Instead, he is going to give a sweet old lady a stroke. I was so upset i went and got my check, ready to walk. I sat at my desk, tears of rage gathering in my eyes,trying to will my legs from walking. As i sat there, the boss held meetings with Debbie, then his son, then Pat, about me. He held them in his office, way at the other end of the store, so at least i was alone. I kept convincing myself of all the reasons to stay, while my heart said GO!! For once, my head ruled, and i will stay there until i accomplish my goals. Then home to a screwed up computer, what a day..!Now it's time to go back, one more day of hell before my two days off. Oh well, i can do it. Later...

No comments: