Saturday, June 12, 2004

Saturday Night~~
This is the first painful blog i have written. Painful, because i am so tired, and i have so much to do...so much, in fact, that i am a cat chasing her tail. But i have promised myself to write everyday, (at least if i am physically near the computer) and now, with the advent of audio blog, even that block is lifted.
So, so, tired...i have been grocery shopping, and the house is full of boxes half packed, my hurried whirlwind to get everything done,instead,leaving everything half done. I long for long blocks of time, to do things properly, but, i don't think that luxury is mine for the taking right now.
I want to watch a movie, i want to finish everything up...but, i think i will just sleep...Last night my stalwart plan of sleeping at ninepm went awry...J. woke me at midnight, needing to talk, needing a healing, and then i couldnt sleep til five am. Up again at 7am, and i have been going nonstop since then.Sometime soon i will write about this strange healing ability i have, but right now, i guess my best advise is"physican, heal thyself"...The hippocratic oath...that we all should follow. Thanks to my posters, for giving me their feelings, their observations, as i lie upon the bottom of the sea, barely swiping my tail, against the sand, against the tide., once again.

No comments: