Thursday, June 24, 2004

thursday nite~~
I know my brother reads my blogs, and i occasionally make him blush. (Sorry, George.) My sensuality will always be a part of me, i breathe it. I feel very sorry for women who worry about their age..you are always sexy, always beautiful, if you just see the different seasons as beautiful unto themself. Who can tell me that spring is more beautiful then fall? That one perfect red leaf, fallen from a tree, is more exquistite then the yellow daffodil of spring? The lushness of a red tomato from a hot july garden more glorious then the first snowfall of winter?Each are perfect. Each are exquisite. Each are delicious. The trick is to pick the right people.. in the right seasons, to appreciate it with. I don't have to cut my hair because i am not young anymore. I don't have to try to be serious, and wear sensible shoes. I like little lacy panties and jeans. I will wear them till i am eighty. And, of course, my pearls.
Maybe a cold bath for the mermaid tonight....later......

No comments: