Friday, July 23, 2004

Friday afternoon~~
In less then an hour, the title people will be here at the house to sign the refinance papers. The floors are shining; the coffee pot on, and i have gotten out my antique irish sugar bowl and creamer with the 4leaf clovers rioting across the china.
This is months of work, this is a new beginning. Two years ago, i was 11 days away from a sheriff sale, my house officially in forclosure. My car was repo'd, and we barely had enough to eat.
This refinance is a miracle, straight from God. No one would touch me for a refinance..the forbearance mortgage agreement i have been under for the last two years is worse then a bankrupcy and a repo combined. I am amazed by it all. I have never heard of a title company that comes to your house, I am amazed that i didn't even have to take a day off from work, i am amazed that i didn't get fired and lose the refinance altogether.
Yesterday, as i tried to clean and prepare for today, J. chose to act out, terribly.I won't go into it, but, it was painful...so painful..i cannot even put it to paper. He is a double Leo, self absorbed, and almost more then love can handle, sometimes. I pressed on with my chores, anyway, heavy hearted, but determined.
If you read this, and love God, pray for my son..pray for me, that i continue to have to strength to guide and stand by him...
I cannot wait to write my victory post..i will be writing it before the ink dries!
Time for a bit of lipstick, and cut some flowers for the table...later.

1 comment:

Amadeus said...

I will pray for you and J. But you must trust in Him that your prayers will be answered. I know He answers prayer... I'm still alive!