Monday, July 19, 2004

Monday Night, one more time
I have decided not to publish the boys birthday letters to me...I will keep them as a private pleasure..besides, it's just too much accolades to handle...when, no one belongs up on a pedestal..we are just fellow journeyers, thats all.
On my way home from work, i thought how i couldn't wait to get home and write...my fingers tapped impatiently on the steering wheel, i drove a bit too fast. I realized to write publicly is to invite people to dinner. You prepare, you taste, you set it down on the table. Sometimes the fare is fancy, and the candles are lit. sometimes it's just potluck, with paper towels for napkins, a hurried bite. Regardless, the invite is there,to come share. Only eat what you like, eat as much as you want, because there is always plenty more!! And the door is always open....Later.

1 comment:

Blap said...

fantastic metaphor-kisses thanx for the meal...tasty:)