Friday, July 09, 2004

Friday Morning~~
I love listening to music in my jammies with my morning coffee as i write. This morning it's Mars Lasar., sexy new age instrumental, that makes me feel like slipping on a backpack and adventuring.
I know one place i won't be adventuring to very often, though...E-BAY!!!
I now own 15 antique hatpins(one topped with a glass fox)an antique fox wildlife engraving, two fox books, and a antique photo of a Canadian fox farm...LOL!I am very disaplined when it comes to shopping, though. I hate malls, and my innate thriftiness won't allow me to buy things new when there are so many interesting thrift shops around. Some of my best outfits come from the Salvation Army, some of my most cherished furnishing from garage sales. As long as my house is cozy, i'm happy.
The sun is bright and beautiful, and i am heading to the beach!!Yippie!!!!!!!!!! Later.

2 comments:

Blap said...

ha! ebay...goodness-i was into kitchen witches about a year ago...don't ask.
im apart of the mall haters of america too.
thought i recognized you.
must be the crab in all of us ha!
beach! yay...wish i was goin' i live right by one which gives me the right to never go.
i couldn't find your blog (still having navigation difficulties) but i did and im happy because i like being nosey with you
so lemme guess...your jammies match and your coffee is in an old mug that, even though you have other mugs, you will wash this one just to use it everyday?
don't get sand in your crack
have a good one :)

Lisa said...

Ok, Blap~~ you peaking? My jammies were cream-colored flannel with little moons and stars, in blue and yellow. The cup is old and white and crackly, and yes, it's the only one i use..The beach ended up being a pond,but, the sun was warm and i have a nice little red glow on my skin now. I am going to continue the fun, and go play in the garden in my bathingsuit. Work be damned! I am having fun....