Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thursday Morning~~
Just had a wonderful time with the refigerator repairman, who introduced himself as Ed. He didn't mind the cats, who tried to help him. He didn't mind me, either, as i tried to help him. By the time a half hour had passed, i had broken him from calling me "ma'am"., and i unofficially became his assistant, handing him stuff, and taking the parts to the sink to be rinsed off. When it came time to pay (YEAH! He fixed it like brandnew,i don't have to buy a new one), Instead of $250.00, he charged me $175.00. With a twinkle in his eye, he told me it was because of all my help.
I really want to have things working properly and buttoned up here, for Todd. Today was one more thing off my list.
The sun is shining, and i have had enough of worries, packing, and work. I am going to the beach for a few hours, with Saving Private Ryan, one of my favorite books. My books are my friends, and sometimes they call just as loud as real people, to come and visit. Later....

No comments: