Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday Morning~~
It is gray,hot and humid out. I'll take it!! It beats gray, cold and snowing anyday, in my book. I had to laugh when i stumbled to the bathroom this morning and turned on the light. What on earth happened to my hair? I had braided it for bed the night before, and somehow the front had escaped. Looked like a rooster with a perm, and it cracked me up.
I talked it all out with Rikk yesterday. Funny how the things that attract me to someone can be the things that i find cause to fight about later. I love his solidness, his lack of drama, because he grounds me. But when a bout of insecurity hits, it's the very thing i complain about.So we compromised;He will get his computer up and going so we can maintain contact, I will let him know what i need before it becomes a full fledged drama. The truth is, i think i am a very easy woman to love, but not so easy to live with!
My sister Ange is fine, but it just occurred to me, could her emotional outburst be tied to this week of our mother's death, too? Perhaps all four of us sibling suffer subconscious earthquakes shaking our outer lives this week...
The house appraisal is set for this thursday at 2pm. It's the last leg of the refinance journey. If it goes well, it will be one more major piece of the puzzle in place for the move to maryland.
I worked on my resume last night. I hated doing it, it's very hard for me to promote myself in glowing, job-worthy terms. Oh, well. I don't like cleaning bathrooms, either, but it has to be done.
Time for that morning shower that i love so well. I am giving myself extra time, too, so i can revel in the water as it cascades down my body, so i can enjoy the creamy soap bubbles as i wash my hair, all the while lost in water-world. Later.

1 comment:

Blap said...

Perhaps all four of us sibling suffer subconscious earthquakes shaking our outer lives this week...


that was the best line i swear.
xxx
water girl