Thursday, July 22, 2004

Thursday, High Noon~~
I FIXED THE VACCUMM!!!!!!! Thank you, Mr. Phillips, wherever you are. Kisses, kisses, kisses. I have been sweeping the house for three weeks, with no money to take the vaccumm cleaner to the fixit shop....Today, i said, ENOUGH. I rummaged thru the junk drawer, found the thingy screwdriver with 4 slots, (thank you again, Mr. Phillips) and took the whole damn thing apart.
Easy for you, you say? HA! All my iq tests say..."word warrior, you go girl.. Uh, try to be logical, fix things, affinity with how things work, get a friend, or call a repairman!"
I DID IT!First, i cleaned all the filters. Then, i took that screwdriver, wielded it masterfully, and did what i guess alot of men do....tore the whole damn thing apart. Then i got a coathanger, and threaded it thru all the hoses...Eureka!! resistance!. Patienace, cunning, as i cajoled and prayed the coathanger thru...The culprit? A paper towel, clogged with cat hair. I haven't put it back together yet, but i am certain the problem is fixed.
I think this will make my relationships with men better. I tend to play Scarlett, waving my fan, when i need help. How much better to be Rhett, rescueing myself, so that the nitty-gritty, the bottom line, person to person, without need or manipulation getting in the way, to tell you if you are partners?
Hmnnn. Better grab that screwdriver, hitch up my pants masterfully, and go on with my day. Wink, wink. later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put the vacuum back together :-) then hitch up your drawers...or maybe you don't give a damn, Rhett... or maybe you will think about it tomorrow, Scarlett.
You go girl!!!

Lisa said...

i think i have my ying and yang pretty well covered, anonymous.,. sometimes i feel like rhett, sometimes i am scarlett...and, i like it that way...hitching up those lace panties,lol later.