Saturday, July 17, 2004

Saturday Morning,
I am getting used to not being able to preview my posts..I think when blogger irons out the bugs it will be a very nice system, more colorful, anyway.
All ready for work;feel peaceful, ready, and able. I must of worked through alot of stuff in my sleep, I woke up several times, hair and body wet with sweat, eyes wide in the dark. Perhaps it's all that's happened this week, perhaps it's that it's the day Mom died. My brother and sisters always reach out on this day...our bond is unbreakable,undeniable, forever, regardless of our seperate lives. For me, it's a double edged sword,this day...because tomorrow is my birthday. I will write more later, but, right now, i am keeping my peace, i am holding onto my readiness, and putting a smile on my face. Off to work i go....

2 comments:

Amadeus said...

In regards to your Blog posting problems, try clearing your cookies, and files (both online and offline), under the "general" tab of your "internet options". In IE, click on Tools, then Internet Options, then Delete Cookies, then Delete Files, then Delete Files again but this time click the box that says delete all offline content. Then click the radio button the says "Clear History" and confirm yes. Then click OK to close the Options window. You're done. Now close this window (IE6) and open up a nice fresh one and try posting to your blog again. This may or may not help, but it won't hurt anything to try. Besides you should be cleaning all of this stuff out at least once a week anyway to keep your machine running at peak performance. I was having the same problem about 2 weeks ago so don't feel like they're picking on you, especially with all that you already have going on in your life!! Know this... your mom is very proud of her daughter; the daughter who prides herself on consistantly holding her head up high, biting the proverbial bullet, and then doing the right thing! Hugs.

Blap said...

thinking of you today..wishing you well-write more later! I wanna see how your day went-
xxx