Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday.
I cannot get the "preview" button to work on blogger...So, if this is filled with typographical errors, forgive me. ( It's not like i pay alot of attention to them, anyway) It is frustrating, though, to not be able to preview and adjust....But, i am so thankful to Blogger for the opportunity to write, i don't care.
I feel like i have let out of the box my evil twin...in my last posts of retribution directed towards my boss. I sense a holding in of breath, from those that read this blog. I am paranoid to think, "they won't comment, because they are scared of this mean lady". Oh, well. I promised that i wouldnt censor this blog. I have mentioned that fact before, actually. I guess i am not all happiness and light...just a person picking through her path, stopping to get rocks out of her shoes, and finding beauty and bee stings, along the way. Later.

1 comment:

Blap said...

go get them girlfriend...do it for all of us...do it for you!

oh and for the record im not scared of the mean lady...i like the mean lady...
hehe
xxx