Saturday, July 17, 2004

Saturday, early evening~~
Thank you, God. It is raining, thundering, lightening, and it is perfectly expressing my heart. Rain for the healing, quenching my thirst for words to express...rain for so many tears that it takes the sky to release them. Thunder, thunder for my fist, shaking upward, asking "WHY?" waiting to sit on God's lap and get some explainations about this lifetime of mine...Thunder for the fist of anger i feel, i own, towards those that are mean and bullying and think that money can make them win. Lightening for the power, the raw SLASHING, IMMEDIATE power, to strike, to transform, to punctuate what is, and what will be.
Perhaps a marathon of words, tonight...so many thoughts/patterns, to describe, to share....
Work was a limp member, stuffed with a sock. Everyone acted like nothing had changed, nothing had happened. Are people so conditioned to abuse, that they pretend it doesn't exist? I am a girl, and i won't allow such treatment. How did the guys??? They said the boss was just "blowing smoke out of his ass"(their words, not mine,yuck). But, as they said it, their eyes scurried, and their hands fumbled...Why are they allowing it????? I don't get it.
I got to leave early; every 4th saturday is my turn. Garry tried to pay me 20 bucks to stay...NO WAY! Lenny acted like nothing had happened, either, but caught Pat on the side, and asked what i was saying...Me? I am not saying a thing. I am not a cancerian for nothing. I will bide my time. Bottom line, justice, no less then justice, will be served. Back in a moment.

No comments: