Saturday, July 24, 2004

Saturday Morning~~
All ready for work, and today i look like a school teacher,complete with glasses and below the knee black skirt. Ah, but who knows the mermaid that lurks beneath?
The sense of pressure is off, marvelously..It doesn't matter if i get fired now, all is in place...I am curious to see what that lack of pressure is going to do to my sales. I know i will keep up with everything else at work, that's just my nature..When i leave i want to do it properly, with all my admin work current.
J. and his band were in the studio for 8 hours yesterday, recording their first professional CD. He came home at 12am, and i was waiting up, reading. His eyes shone, and he played it for me..I listened, and watched the rapt faces,tapping fingers of his fellow musicians.. The music was good,..a unique sound, blending jazz and Celtic with a little Pink Floyd thrown in.
Pray God i can channel that passion, that emotion, even him out somewhat...
I want to keep writing, but work calls...
The sky is so beautiful this morning, the air so cool and sweet...Happy Saturday Morning, everyone....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mermaid of the Curent: Hoping only the best for you and your sons T & J! Life has a funny way of working things out. You must believe in God and have faith in your family. He is all knowing and so are they! An if for some strange reason that they are not there for one reason or another, you can always reach out to friends. There are shoulders out there to offer comfort and advise. I know from you blogs in the past that the red bird whispers words of advise and encouragments to you, but don't forget the blue bird also. Happy time are in your future. So don on both set of your pearls and put a smile on your face happy time are coming!
Blue Bird