Friday, May 28, 2004

Friday, early evening~~
No one is home! i feel like whispering, at the very least, blogging naked, if i was truly bold. The sun has returned, glorious, slipped in between my heart like a crafty lover. I didn't see it coming, because i did clean and scrub and meditate. Meditating while having one's bum high in the air, scrubbing floors, might be unorthodox, but, it sure is time efficient. I thought about what i wanted to write about, and instead i just let myself dream...I saw Todd teaching, with little ones around him, all tall gangly arms and legs askimbo,a briefcase in his hand. I saw Justin with a doorag on his head, fingers intent on his guitar strings, with the desert behind him. I saw Rikk, paintspattered overalls and 50's doowop blaring, as he made history come to life on an old brick wall.Were these prayers? Were these visions? Probably both. I do know to dream is to breathe into existence...and with that thought, i will dream for all those that i love.,that they achieve more than their most secret, wildest desires.
Me? i cannot get past walking on the beach. I can feel the grit of the sand, i can hear the surf, i smell the sharp salt. I feel like a seed, just realizing i am awake, not yet pushing my way through the earth. I just know that i am headed up.
Later....

No comments: