Monday, May 31, 2004

Monday Afternoon~~
Well, i lost. Technically, that is. I beat Pat, which was my main objective. I wanted to topple him from his unbeatable stand, best salesman for 10 months. I knew his rein would be shaky, once the playing field was leveled. He has finagled, fibbed, and and flaunted the rules Garry and I have gone by for months. The boss cracked down on him hard, and it is showing in his sales.
Garry beat me by 350.00 dollars. It wasn't too hard to swallow, because i know he did it fairly. Still, the competitve streak is pulsing within me. I wanted to win! I shook hands and played nice, just like a good girl.
I am going to go outside and plant sunflowers. Mammoth Russian, Halo, Evening Sun, and Teddy bear. One big, flamboyant garden dedicated to my last hurrah here in Michigan.
Tomorrow starts a new month. I plan to beat them ALL by 5,000 dollars at the very least. Later.

No comments: