Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sunday Morning~~
Woke up this morning achy and sore and tired. Not good! No choice but to go with the flow, anyway. Two days left of sales. It was my Saturday to get off early yesterday, and I took it. It was a dangerous thing to do, with the race for top salesman so close. I left it in God's hands and came home to work in the yard and be with the kids. T. babysat his girlfriend's little ones last night. I couldn't resist going to the store and buying a huge red ball for Leticia, and a toddler ball and bat for Diego.Couldn't resist buying them cookies and juice and snacks, either.That was the sum of my involvement, though. I let T. follow his path, and play daddy. I heard Diego crying at one point, and just smiled. Todd would come up and get me if he needed help. To his credit, he didn't.
All and all, a peaceful night, dedicated to making the house neat and pretty, and enjoying my family in the process.
It's the perfect day to lay in bed and dream. Oh well, might as well make the most of it. Outside to look at my flowers, and then on to work i go. later.

No comments: