Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Wednesday Morning~~
The sky is painted blue! Amazing how just a color can make me feel so good.My poppies are wide open, orange,smiling up at the sun.When i move, i am taking a bit of my michigan garden with me. Some angelique tulips, and stately yellow emperor tulips, and, and, well, a little bit of all my plant babies, to continue the cycle of where i have been and where i am going.
I should be doing morning chores, but i don't care. They can wait, my writing can't. I can feel my mind honing in on my goals,like a bee to honey. I am tightening my resolve, and figuring out the practicalities of the move while my dreams soar. Central to it all is mornings walking the beach alone, listening to the secrets of the sea,my mantra to life. How could i have been away from it for so long?
I met a rich woman at work yesterday. She came in with a friend,cranky and arrogant, because she had an idea for her guest room that no salesperson seemed to be able to help with. I saw it in her head, i created an option by my own experience and creativity, and made the sale. What most interested me was the offhand way she spent money. I think i would like to live like that! She didnt want delivery until late June, because she was going to Europe on holiday..We started talking about the netherlands, and i felt wistful and a bit jeolous. Soon she was jotting down my travel suggestions, so i hope she likes the red light district and the oldest tavern in amsterdam!
I would have given her Floor's telephone number, but i didn't like the lady enough...oops...not even in the shower yet, and that's one thing i can't do without....later.

No comments: