Saturday, May 01, 2004

Well, here i am again! Blogging is like a party to me. I guess we all think that we are the most interesting subject, lol.
I got out of work early, my Saturday to skip out...Had a very solid sales day, always a good omen to sell well the first day of the month. I am sticking to the South Beach Diet. It's amazing! Day 5, and i am down eight lbs.
Rikk's birthday pumpkin pie is in the oven, and he is on his way from Canada. I didn't have money for a gift, not really, but a homemade pie made with love isn't too shabby.
Spoke with my sister J. today. I was late for work because of our chat, but it was worth it. I knew she'd hear me calling telepathic-ly...she never fails. She seems very excited about the maryland house. The housewarming is taking on a life of its own. First it was just Doc, Jan and I...quietly.Now Georgie, Aunt Patti, Andrea, and Justin are coming.The Witches of Eastwick are gathering....This house will be a healing place, a connecting place, full of love, laughter, light. A place for family, and friends close enough to be family. I can see it.
The pie is perfect! Hot out of the oven, so fragrantly spicy. Just like me, wink,wink.
Later........

No comments: