Friday, May 07, 2004

Friday Morning~~~
It was supposed to rain today, and maybe it still will, but God has given me a blue-skied,sunshiny, glorious morning.Moonlight Adagio is playing as i write, a melody that has haunted me for years. Somewhere there is a memory of this song, because i feel it deep in my bones.
I never seem to do the typical. I lost 8 lbs in 5 days doing the damn South Beach diet, and haven't lost another lb. yet..Last night, after blogging, I sabatotoged my diet with my own good cooking. The boys love my macaroni salad, and it was the best batch ever. Noodles al dente, ultra creamy sauce with a spicy bite, and crisp little chop of red onion,green olives, and celery. I took a spoonful, then another, and the carb crave kicked in with a vengence. Well, i had eaten pasta, why not a pita chip? two. three. Well, after the pasta and pita, might as well go ALL the way. Two scoops of Death by Chocolate ice cream. I crawled into bed a South Beach Sinner, determined to repent,but very, very full and happy.
Jumped on the scale this morning, and NO weight gain. HA! Back to the diet today, like a good girl.
One more day without work, i could make a career out of not working, lol. Back to the car auction today, more work in the yard, and no more dragging my feet, i am going to throw stuff out. Later........

No comments: