Thursday, May 13, 2004

The storm is over outside. Here, inside, where the real storm is, i cannot get the kitchen light to turn on to do the dishes. The vaccumn cleaner broke, because i am the only one to clean the F....ing filters. The weedwacker needs some stupid gas/oil mixture, so, all the grass i cut today looks half assed. These are the things that men do to make up for their lack of sensitivity....and, so, now, my tears of sadness are mixed with anger.
It is only just shy of 7pm, and i just want to go to bed and sleep.I am tired, so tired. The next door neighbor found an injured squirrel, and she called ME to diagnose and treat. I saw that it was an internal injury, most likely hit by a car, and not going to make it. She called me over to see if it was sleeping, or dead. It was dead, and i buried it in an old towel under the lilac tree.
I am so tired.

No comments: